Monday, March 4, 2013

Married

I'm a married woman. There's such a difference between a young single girl and a married woman. Joy? Responsibility? Respect? Peace? Not sure which to choose. My favorite part about marrying my sweet husband is having the confirmation every day that I made the best decision of my entire existence. Every day is a progressing adventure. Jeffrey J Hale and Kristen Leigh Bronson were married February 9 2013, 10:30 AM in the Bountiful Ut LDS temple. This is me.

A picture says 1,000 words (so I've heard). Does this picture say that we knew each other only 7 days? I have never shown this picture to anyone, because it was my own confirmation that I knew it was him from our first date. At that moment, I knew that nobody could make me happier from day one.

It really could be as simple as that. That's really how it all happened.. I could tell you that I went to 3 different schools, lived in 4 different cities, and went through 3 different guys all in about 2 years time. I could also tell you about the countless nights I would lay crying, asking my Heavenly Father how much longer is this going to take...who it would be... where do I go..
........but then I could also tell you the first time I heard his last name, or the first time I met his mother..


The familiarity I felt the first time I saw his smile and looked into his eyes.. :)






We did it!


I have one amazing future. The fickle past can remain my testimony as my journey to find my future: Jeffrey J Hale.


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love this. It's super cute. Thanks for sharing. Especially that picture! I can't believe that was your first date. totes presh ;)

    ReplyDelete